Sr. Recruiter Professional Talent Acquisition
Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who's serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn't take magic to put a smile on a guest's face... it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you're serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won't just be 'doing a job.' You'll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?The role of the Sr. Recruiter, Professional Talent Acquisition will be to passionately source domestic and international highly specialized talent from traditional and emerging platforms, actively maintaining and utilizing a wide array of tools, tactics and networks. The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and recruit highly qualified candidates for professional position within the Universal Parks and Resorts Creative Group.
- Create job postings and marketing plan utilizing departmental input in combination with the current job description for maximum exposure. Continuously monitor general staffing progress against open requisitions to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business. Actively source resumes through internet and database mining, and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies. Use Boolean Logic, x-raying, cold calling, networking and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools
- Develop individualized staffing action plans for each open position, taking into consideration identifying and clarifying hiring specifications and competencies.
- Assist hiring managers in raising standards and the evaluation of candidates. Consult with and guide hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies and process. Apply behavioral based interviewing and other techniques to identify the best qualified candidate pool.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR representatives across the company to understand business needs to effectively source and facilitate the selection of quality candidates. Partner with HR Field Team and hiring management to ensure internal promotion and development are considered prior to external search.
- Utilize staffing systems and process to track, report and measure status of each open position. Continuously improve resources to beset utilize time, money and available resources to hire top-quality. Collect and analyze data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Adept at sourcing passive candidates, utilizing LinkedIn and other social networks
- Strong business acumen, client support orientation, and influencing skills; able to establish credibility and rapport with all levels of management
- Technology power user of LinkedIn, Recruiter and ATS (BrassRing/Kenexa a plus)
- Driven to a successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and innovative in face of roadblocks
- Superior written and oral communication skills necessary for candidate interviewing and assessment, ac client correspondence, project documentation and status reporting
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action, EEO guidelines on employee selection and employee relations issues relative to the recruitment process
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required, Master's degree preferred.
- 7 + Years Talent Acquisition experience to include both domestic and international technical staffing talent
- Recruiting experience hiring for international roles preferred.
- Proficient with ATS System and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet Savvy
- Demonstrated success in executing a full-cycle professional/ technical exempt-level recruiting function
- Prior experience in related entertainment, hospitality or theme park industry
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment
- Prior Track record of establishing effective talent acquisition strategies tailored to global markets; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 30157BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE