Seminole State College of Florida is currently accepting applications for a dynamic, experienced Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President/CFO of the College. This position is responsible for facilitating and supporting the work of the Executive Vice President in coordination with the President’s Office and the administrative work related to the management of the Executive Vice President’s Office. Exercises considerable initiative, independence, and discretion in managing the Executive Vice President’s demanding schedule and the day-to-day operations of the Executive Vice President’s Office using sound judgment and confidentiality. This position requires extensive working knowledge of the College, college policies, state laws and regulations.
1. Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
2. Minimum of 3 years of extensive years of experience as an administrative or executive assistant managing a complex office environment supporting a senior leader.
3. Extensive computer skills and internet research abilities including advanced proficiency using e-mail, web browsers, and Microsoft Office suite of applications including (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
1. Associate’s degree or above from a regionally accredited institution.
2. Five years of experience working in support of a senior leader in management, operations, or advocacy role preferably in higher education.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee fully paid health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
For more information about this opportunity please contact Meribeth Colicci, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.