Internship - Spring 2017 - Marketing & Sales Resource Management
Expand your universe with Universal's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
SUMMARY: Work with the Project Management team to successfully process and open WMJ projects and the closing of WMJ projects as well as learn how to traffic projects with the Creative team, Licensed Partners, and Legal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Project Coordinators/Project Manager as needed for: Volcano Bay, New Attractions, OUS Market, and/or Social
- Aid with the closing and billing of all WMJ projects following the process to ensure charge codes and internal creative fees are assessed for finance
- Aid in the estimating and scoping of tactical requests
- Work with Creative, Licensed Partners and Legal teams to ensure project is on schedule
- Create projects in XDAM and add Metadata to our closed WMJ projects as they are uploaded into our Digital Asset Management system
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 – May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred majors include: Marketing, Business, and/or Advertising
- Strong computer software experience
- Comfortable learning new software systems
- Knowledge of both Digital and Social
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams
- Prior internship experience is preferred
ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated graduation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE