Internship - Spring 2017 - Marketing & Sales Brand Standards
Expand your universe with Universal's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
SUMMARY: To assist the Brand Standards team with 3rd Party Marketing, Creative project management, Internal project management and with creation of internal Brand Guideline reference materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with Internal (Back of House) projects to ensure completion of Brand Standards request form, follow-up with internal clients for complete information
- Follow-up with IMCs on pending jobs for final files and closing jobs in the project management database
- Assist with Brand Standards audits for 3rd party created materials
- Assist with the management of the park map by uploading new map versions in the Evergreen Workamajig job and create new deliverables and routing for park map approvals
- Assist Brand Standards team with review of tier 2 3rd party creative submitted for Brand Standards review (checking legal lines and nomenclature)
- Assist with maintenance and draft of Brand Standards guidelines, Style Guides and Reference Materials
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 – May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred majors include: Marketing, Business Admin, Advertising, English
- Preferred coursework completed: Marketing
- Strong interest in advertising, marketing and brand protection
- Willing to learn project management database software - Workamajig
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams
- Prior internship experience is preferred
ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated graduation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE