Internship - Spring 2017 - Marketing & Sales Integrated Media
Expand your universe with Universal Orlando's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
* Please ensure you provide a link to your portfolio within your resume. *
SUMMARY: The Marketing Experience Transformation team is focused on driving product strategies to evolve and enhance the guest experience at Universal Parks & Resorts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble presentations that graphically visualize new theme park initiatives and key business strategies
- Assist in the design of new digital assets that showcase emerging experiences and innovations
- Conceptualize user interface compositions for new digital products & services for development teams
- Illustrate new Guest experiences as they relate to Parks & Resorts for team alignment from vision to on-site execution
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 - May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred majors include: Illustration, Graphic Design, Animation, Fine Art, Communications
- Preferred coursework completed: Drawing required
- Experience in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator preferred.
- Design background with knowledge of creative digital tools, drawing capabilities, composition and multimedia production
- Strong illustration, design and presentation skills, with an ability to influence others through artistic representations and intuitive data visualization
- Strong critical thinking skills, with an ability to understand broad concepts and identify connection points
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams
- Prior internship experience is preferred
ADDITONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated graduation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE