Sales Counselor (Guest Contact Center)
Planning a vacation can be overwhelming. There are countless numbers of options available to our guests as part of a vacation to Universal Orlando or Universal Studios Hollywood. Sales Counselor (Guest Contact Center) work in a fast-paced phone, fax, and e-mail environment, and have the opportunity to utilize their sales skills to add value and increase product awareness by offering additional ticket media to meet the needs of our guests.
Sales Counselors (Guest Contact Center) at Universal Orlando are responsible for:
- Providing sales and service support to guests over the phone.
- Assisting guests with the sales process for products and services.
- Providing sales and service support for phone, fax, and online guests on sales initiatives.
- Maximizing opportunities to add value and increase product awareness by offering additional ticket media.
- Maximizing guest interaction by using effective telephone communication including listening and qualifying techniques in support of sales goals.
- Applying appropriate actions to manage calls and maintaining standards in handle time efficiencies.
- Providing technical assistance and phone support for ticket and Annual Pass orders, as well as Online Ticket Store guests, including Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Assisting guests with pending or double charges to credit/debit cards.
- Providing assistance with promotions and/or advertisements on the Universal Orlando/Universal Studios Hollywod websites.
- Regenerating online confirmations and print-at-home ticket orders.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Sales Counselor (Guest Contact Center) successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Two or more years call center experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous airline and/or WorldSpan experience preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write basic correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret documents and a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Ability to speak foreign languages a plus.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the Sales Counselor (Guest Contact Center) job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly sitting, talking, or hearing, and using hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- The individual is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Sales Counselor (Guest Contact Center)job.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE