Internship - Spring 2017 - Marketing Omni-Channel Analytics
Expand your universe with Universal's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
SUMMARY: The purpose of the internship is to introduce the candidate to the evolving, real-world space of the Omni-channel Analytics. The candidate will gain exposure to the following areas within the Omni-channel discipline: Cross-Channel Reporting and Optimization, Segmentation & Targeting, Customer Journey Mapping and Strategy. The Omni-Channel Analytics intern will aid in synthesizing and analyzing data across customer touch points to inform the development of Omni-Channel strategies: as well as, monitor the overall health of Universal Orlando Resort's marketing initiatives. The intern will assist in the development, analysis, reporting and optimization of marketing initiatives by leveraging customer data, channel data and messaging data to ensure that marketing channels are effectively driving increased awareness, positive intent, favorable evaluation, improved conversion, enhanced planning and visitation, and influential sharing of Universal Orlando Resort as a vacation destination. This individual will work across all marketing/customer touch points with a primary focus on digital channels (CRM, eCommerce/Website, Online Media and Social Media) and will leverage multiple data sources including attributed marketing data to craft Omni-Channel analysis to ensure that marketing channels are effectively drive increased awareness, positive intent, favorable evaluation, growing conversion, enhanced planning and visitation, and influential sharing of Universal Orlando Resort as a vacation destination.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in providing scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for Onmi-Channel marketing performance analysis using digital attribution and channel analytics across customer touch points
- Partner with channels to document and maintain records of channel-level strategic and tactical changes to inform reporting and analysis
- Pull and analyze data and work closely with the Omni-Channel Analytics team to identify business trends, anomalies, and opportunities for deeper dive analysis
- Monitor campaign performance and pacing to ensure campaign benchmarks and business metrics are being met
- Meet with cross-department and cross-discipline teams to ensure on-strategy and on-time deliverables for personalization and test & learn initiatives
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 – May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred majors include: Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing Analytics, Online/Digital Marketing, and Data Science
- Experience leveraging data to inform marketing decisions
- Experience analyzing one or more Digital Channel (such as eCommerce/Website, CRM, Online Media or Social Media)
- Experience/familiarity with Digital Marketing reporting platforms (such as Facebook Analytics, DCM, Google AdWords and/or Adobe Analytics) is a plus
- Experience in data mining, programming big data with statistical modeling tolls or pulling down structured data for modeling through SQL, a plus
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams
- Prior internship experience is preferred
ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated graduation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE