- Full Time
An international manufacturer of cooling, heating and dehumidification equipment, controls and associated accessories for commercial, institutional and industrial applications located in Northwest Orlando is seeking an assembler.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7AM-4:30PM
TERM: Full Time to Hire
MUST PASS a Drug Screen and have a CLEAR Background
- General assembly for Production Line includes all phases of the production of HVAC products from the initial assembly at the head of the line to final assembly and packaging in the finishing department.
- Required to follow verbal and written instruction.
- May include work on subassemblies components or final assembly of HVAC products.
- Mechanical experience is a plus.
- Experience using various hand tools, air tools as well as measuring tools.
- Heavy lifting of at least 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Steel Toed boots required.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
For consideration apply online, please go to www.proimagesolutions.com, search for the name of the position. Once you have completed the application call to make an appointment for interview.
Application Days: Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment ONLY
Documents needed: 2 forms of ID’s (example: Photo Identification Card(DL) and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate)
Apply for ASSEMBLER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly