- Part Time
Urban Carry Holsters is one of the fastest growing Holster Manufacturers in the South East region. Our product demand is rapidly growing and we need additional team members to assist in expanding our Brand, and industry Knowledge. We are looking for someone who is articulate, and comfortable recording videos to publish on our social media channels with experience in breakdowns, assembly, cleaning and installing sights on various firearms.
- Experience in mounting and bore sighting scopes
- Repair a wide range of guns, and do extensive gun cleanings
- Install night sights on pistols, and install accessories on guns
- Record video and explain in detail the process for cleaning, mounting, assembly, etc.
The position is part time Tuesday and Thursday; hours can vary depending on project(s), typically between 2-4 hours per day.
- Performs cleaning on company firearms.
- Performs basic gunsmithing services on firearms and advanced services
- Ability to safely handle all firearms when checking into or out of gunsmithing as well as test firing need be.
- Maintains logbooks of firearms waiting for service, in service, and ready for check out per ATF requirements.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of Urban Carry by complying with legal requirements
- Knowledge of company’s mission, purpose, and goals.
- Ability to operate all department equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Thorough knowledge of the facilities Security policy and procedures.
- Stay current on product knowledge, general firearms laws and safety procedures.
- This would be on an as needed basis.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great communication, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and eye for perfection in work
- Ability to maintain quality as mandated by management
- Must be able to multitask
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
Physical Job Requirements
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle, carry and move items up to 50 pounds without assistance