- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Hytec Dealer Services is the nation’s leader in electronic repair and parts fulfillment for the office imaging industry serving all of North America. Our company has a solid history of quality and strong customer service for 30 years.
This position will work in our state of the art 57,000 SQ FT warehouse facility, and report directly to the Board Bank Supervisor. We are looking for an energetic associate that has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- 1 year of experience order picking / selecting
- 1 year of experience with computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with a RF Scanner
- Basic computer skills including navigating between applications
- Advanced attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Physical abilities to stand all day and lift up to 25 pounds
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Clean, package, label and stage equipment for inventory use
- Inspect new equipment, logging results, and storing equipment in inventory
- Process all order requests accurately and efficiently as instructed
- Monitor recycling pallets and replace full pallets with empty pallets as needed.
- Load pallets onto trailers, logging each pallet, and notify staff when trailer is ready for pickup.
- Process all repaired inventory, after packaging, accurately and efficiently.
- Assists in other areas of Distribution, when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of workspace and warehouse
- Full time position requiring 40 hours a week
- Working hours are 10am-7pm M-F, Occasional Saturdays
Hytec Dealer Services offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply for Warehouse Packer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly