Web Content Specialist
The Web Content Specialist will be a member of the media relations team and will strategize, provide creative direction, develop web content, and oversee the deployment of web content that will educate and communicate with the community that we serve.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Professional/Technical Communications; two (2) years’ experience in a primary role of developing customer-facing web content for presentation and print delivery; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer direct experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as DotNetNuke (DNN) or WordPress. Valid Florida Drivers License and a good driving history.
Salary: $19.03/hour - $27.91/hour based on experience
Minimum Requirements for all Civilian Positions
- High school or GED diploma (except for Auto Mechanics and School Crossing Guards, see requirements)
- At least 18 years of age
- U.S. Citizen or Registered Alien
- For positions requiring driving, a valid drivers license for the last year and have no more than two moving violations over the past three years
- No DUI convictions for the past 5 years. Other driving history will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
- Must not have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral character, false statements, perjury or domestic violence.
- Must not have received a dishonorable discharge from the United States Armed Forces
- No illegal drug usage over the past two years. Other drug usage will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Orange County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer