- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Pay: $15.00 per hour.
Mon to Fri - 6:30 am to 3:00 pm with a 1 hour break.
Applying products with powder coat paint while using a manual spray gun and automated coating system, maintaining required paint thickness and ensuring high quality finishes.
POWDER COAT PAINTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Inspect material from fabrication shop
· Coat manufactured parts consistent to customer and internal quality needs
· Operate automated spray booth and manual spray guns
· Utilize the paint line as efficiently as possible with minimal stoppages and gaps
· Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoopers and booth collection systems
· Have strong knowledge of powder and the different types of characteristics
· Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
POWDER COAT PAINTER REQUIREMENTS:
· Must have strong knowledge of material prep and powder application
· Forklift and oven operations experience
· Self motivated
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· lift 50 pounds, stand, bend, reach
· High School diploma/GED or equivalent