- Career Level
etech is an event technology provider who helps our customers solve their technology challenges through our three core competencies: AV, Digital Signage and Event IT & Internet. We perform these services in hotels and convention centers for conferences, meetings, training programs, and product launches.
As we continue to grow, etech is seeking an experienced and dynamic Account Manager to provide expert planning, problem solving, onsite leadership and account management for our customers in the following areas:
• Audio Visual & Staging
• Computer & Internet Management
• Digital and Network Signage
• Audio/Visual Technology Software Applications.
If you'd like to work for a mid-sized company in a high performance, quick witted and entrepreneurial culture, we'd like to talk to you.
Role Overview, Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Act as the first point of contact with clients to create and update quotes for services
• "Own" an account and work through the transition of a sale to execution of services for clients
• Be well versed in the pricing structure of services
• Project plan the appropriate utilization of resources while adhering to budgetary requirements
• To act as the liaison between the client and the etech team
• Contribute to the planning, drafting and managing of projects to meet/exceed clients needs+
• CRM experience a plus
• Moderate travel is to be expected
Education/Experience: This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of like/similar experience preferably in a project related technology field with experience in the area of Audio/Visual, meeting industry, and proven track record of completed projects. Experience in sales, marketing and communications is a plus.
Compensation: This position is a salaried role with commission plan. Additionally this position is eligible for company profit sharing, 401k, medical, dental, LTD, PTO, cell phone allowance and holidays.
Work Hours: Working hours will vary based on the needs of the business and the support necessary to complete requested scope of work.
Travel Requirements: Up to 30% depending on client opportunities, goals and objectives. Local office based in SE Orlando.
We are an EOE company