Human Resources Administrator - Senior
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This position is based in Winter Park, FL., but reports to the Human Resources Director in Hollywood, CA.
The Sr. Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing HR support and guidance to all departments at our Florida campus and manages special projects related to HR initiatives assigned to the Florida campus and its employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist all online education departments in recruiting efforts.
- Conduct new-hire orientations for all online new hires.
- Conduct exit interviews for voluntary terminations and assist in involuntary terminations
- Identify trends and recommend proactive measures to support retention
- Ensure information entered into company CRM is accurate and (where applicable) forwarded to payroll in a timely manner.
- Answer HR-related questions, including benefits questions, as well as help administer benefit enrollments and terminations.
- Respond to questions from employees and managers and directors about company benefits, policies and HR programs.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR programs and processes
- Provide general support day-to-day to the HR Director as needed. Identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively with guidance from the HR Director.
- Work with IT and Facilities to ensure proper set-up is in place for all new hires
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree (preferred), with a minimum of 3 years of HR related experience.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced environment
- Must be comfortable interfacing with all levels of management, including senior executives
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered. No phone calls please. All positions require a background screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- human resource related: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Winter Park, FL (Preferred)
Apply for Human Resources Administrator - Senior
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly