Representative, Contracts - Universal Creative
Universal Creative is seeking unique and edgy talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: Reviews, analyzes, and administers contracts to insure accuracy and assess risk for proposed new and existing business relating to Universal Parks & Resorts.
- Assists and consults with business units with contract procedures and guidelines to follow when contracting with new vendors,
- Assists with vendor qualification and preparation of bid packages including selection of contracts. Supervises others negotiation of standard deal points. Assists project team with contract dispute settlement negotiations.
- Reviews received eCCRs before drafting contracts, which ensures all eCCRs are fully approved and authorized for expenditure of moneys
- Drafts contact documentation using standard boilerplate forms or creating new forms if required. Tracks responses from vendors and brings to Attorneys attention any provisions requiring negotiation. Delegates draft correspondence for signature by Attorneys concerning contract negotiations and various other legal issues. Tracks review process through execution.
- Maintains and updates various reports within the department.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong prioritization skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree from a four year college or university required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years contract experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. 2019 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE