Salesforce Delphi Manager - Resort and Event Sales
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: The Salesforce Manager, Delphi.fdc is responsible for development, build, implementation, and support/ maintenance of Event Sales/ Management and Resort Sales inventory management, business reporting and business projects within the Salesforce system and Delphi application owned by Amadeus. This role requires partnership across business divisions and vendor relations to uncover business processes, gather requirements and document project needs. Expertise as a certified Salesforce Admin, Delphi applications, data architecture reporting are imperative in this role. This role is focused on developing a healthy org, supporting system infrastructure, data governance and developing within the broader scope of this ecosystem.
- Manage vendor contract and relationship with Amadeus for the managed package Delphi.fdc. Partner with cross-functional team members and vendors to define business processes, gather project requirements, document data architecture, clearly document findings, scope project solutions, develop implementation plans, and support solution design work.
- Develop data extract, analysis and reporting using SQL, SAQL, JSON, APEX, Visual Force and BI reporting tools (Einstein Analytics) to support data integrity, analytics needs and support system data migration. Oversight of GDPR protection, compliance, IT security and consumer data. Develop consistent platform and data governance to maintain clean environments.
- Understand how project system requirements and integrations can be supported by current system architecture and capabilities and make recommendations or elevate business risk based on this system knowledge.
- Salesforce system architecture, UO design/implementation, and system capabilities, this includes an understanding of how external data is utilized in the Salesforce instance and what data this encompasses.
- Manage case management, user management, system environment, testing management and implementation best practices. This understanding should translate into ensuring all UO data and process governance and best practice guidelines are followed prior to system design and implementation.
- Ensure effective and open communication with all business partners to enable project work and ensure business needs and requirements are met successfully.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: The Salesforce Digital Content Producer has the responsibility for the planning and execution of moderate-complexity work efforts within Sales Integration.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree is required, Computer Information System, Data Analytics, Business or related field. Other: Knowledge of Salesforce, social communities and project management concepts and processes, requirements gathering preferred.
EXPERIENCE: College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business or related field and/or 3-5 years equivalent work experience. Experience required in Salesforce, inventory management (Delphi preferred) data management, architecture/ design in salesforce, strong project management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project. Conflict resolution and problem solving techniques required. Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and strong attention to detail required.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Works with internal business clients and external vendors. Ability to read, analyze, and action business and user requirements. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE