Manager, Consumer Brand Management Product Strategy
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Partners with Sr. Manager to develop product strategy to support the daily brand management function for all add-on product experiences initiatives Collaboratively develops marketing plans designed to appeal to targeted audiences, engage them, induce trial and compel repeat purchase as loyal guests during their Universal Orlando vacations.
Under the oversight of the Sr. Manager, CBM (Product Strategy); leads the development of Universal Orlando destination add-on product experiences that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy for UO.
Develops new product/services ideas and enhancements to exceed consumer expectations and differentiate the UO brand. Leverages research data and conducts insightful analysis to influence UO leadership to new levels of growth and/or profitability.
- Destination Support: Responsible for maximizing OCF growth for all add-on product experiences through fact-based analytics. Meet/exceed performance goals for all add-on product experience initiatives. Continuously improve performance of existing initiatives. Identify new concepts to drive sales and/or profitability growth. Support brand charter strategy and sustainment efforts for the all theme parks. Ensure all UO communications are consistent with the Universal Orlando sub-brand. Provide POV on new add-on product experiences for marketability, guest appeal, and brand fit. Provides annual planning input as the add-on product experience subject matter expert.
- Implementation Leadership: Collaborate by seeking and leveraging partner input in the development of strategic direction for add-on product experiences initiatives. Ensure alignment with CBM Origin Go To Market strategies and Business Teams, Strategy & Insights, Licensed Partners, Resource Management, Product Development and Pricing. Marketing point of contact for key partners: Operations, Revenue Operations, Entertainment, Universal Creative, Finance, Human Resources, and Business Development. Lead cross-channel implementation of add-on product experiences initiatives that add brand equity and profitability. Oversees add-on product experiences initiative performance. Proactively publish performance Points of View as necessary. Proactive course correction recommendations as necessary.
SCOPE: Develops marketing plans and strategies based on information and analysis resulting from the strategic planning process of Marketing & Sales for UOR. Reports to the Sr. Manager CBM (Product Strategy).
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree Marketing or Communications required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive brand management and/or marketing experience
- Management/supervisory experience with proven team/consensus building skills
- Record of exceeding targets/objectives
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills
- Strong critical decision-making and communication skills
- Demonstrated translation of data into implication and implication into strategy
- Strong understanding of consumer and brand research
- Cross-functional leadership expertise in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Self-starter with ability to maintain poise when dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to proactively improve processes and procedures
- Experience presenting to and working with executives
- Expertise in developing cohesive, engaging, concise, fact-based presentations
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE