Associate Digital Content Producer
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: The Associate Digital Content Producer will assist the Digital Content Producer in the responsibility for developing and publishing content for the organizations multiple websites and digital platforms (B2C, B2B and International web sites, apps, mobile web). In partnership with marketing, creative and technology stakeholders, this role will manage daily content updates through the content management system. They will work closely with the technical team to maintain digital standards and security protocols with regard to publishing and new development. This role also assists the Production Trafficker on a daily basis to ensure that projects are trafficked through the workflow system in a timely manner.
- Publish content for websites and other digital platforms using the content management system; maintain accurate information at all times.
- Assist the Production Trafficker with the creation of project requests and job assignments within the workflow system.
- Confirms that edits have gone to the production environments and communicates to through the workflow system.
- Collaborate with IMC, and Creative Village to create appropriate content required of digital initiatives that support marketing objectives. Proofread and edit digital content to insure accuracy. Unpublish outdated and/or incorrect content. Insure SEO and web analytics tagging is implemented appropriately.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: The Digital Content Producer is responsible for working with internal cross-channel departments to facilitate web and mobile content publication. The volume and variation of work requires flexibility and management of a sizeable amount of requests both daily and on special occasions. This position is responsible for working within several Content Management Systems and other programs used to manage requests. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure optimal maintenance of existing digital properties as well as other new web sites and mobile applications.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in field related to digital production, marketing communications, journalism and web design is required.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills across digital platforms
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams of marketers, copywriters, web designers, legal, operations, and technology
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly, coordinate multiple work streams and prioritize under deadlines among competing priorities
- Editorial and operational skills with a deep understanding of the role content plays in supporting marketing and commerce
- Proficiency in HTML/XHTML, CSS, Java, Adobe Analytics Suite, .NET and Visual Basic.
- Excellent understanding of web design methods and best practices
- Self-directed with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE