Senior Financial Analyst
Pay Level: Negotiable
Applies principles of financial analysis, business intelligence, and accounting to analyze past and present financial operations, understand the entire financial scope of the organization, and provide predictive and prescriptive analytics for leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Use accounting skills and knowledge to analyze financial information and understand data changes and trends.
- Complete analysis projects extracting data from multiple sources and using the principles of business intelligence.
- Prepare professional reports and presentations from data analysis for finance and executive leadership to support decision making.
- Work to identify anomalies and key trends in data and turn that data into actionable insight.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly report review meetings for CFO, Controller and other members of management.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly consolidated financial statements for management, including intercompany elimination entries and variance analysis.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports to track metrics and monitor activity fluctuations.
- Interact with the various teams in the finance and IT departments to understand applicable data sources.
- Serve as the liaison between Finance and the Data Analytics team to model and structure data for use in the data warehouse and various dashboards.
- Maintain updated documentation procedures on preparation of reports and analyses.
- Must be able to articulate and walk out a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Meet schedules and deadlines
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Finance or Accounting from four-year College or university and a minimum of five years’ professional financial analyst or accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.