Restaurant Equipment Technicians
Universal Orlando Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun whos serious about their work. A person who knows it doesnt take magic to put a smile on a guests face it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether youre serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you wont just be doing a job. Youll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
Technician I, Restaurant Equipment: Maintain, service, rebuild, troubleshoot, repair and operate all cooking related equipment and refrigeration as it pertains to the continuous smooth operation of Universal Orlando. Including, but not limited to industrial kitchen and bakery equipment, propane and natural gas, and electrical equipment. Perform preventative maintenance and rehab all kitchen equipment back to manufacturers specifications.
Technician II, Restaurant Equipment: Assist in the diagnosing, repair and install of all restaurant equipment and the preventative maintenance on all equipment. Includes removing and installing of new and used restaurant equipment while developing diagnosing and troubleshooting skills of all equipment
Technician II, Restaurant Equipment: Assist in continued preventative maintenance of all restaurant equipment and removing or installation of new restaurant equipment. Perform cleaning duties and routine preventative maintenance of equipment on a regular basis.
Technician, Storeroom: Responsible for receiving, stocking, inventory issuance and satellite distribution of all general MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operating) parts for Restaurant Equipment.
High school degree or GED is required. Technical school is preferred. Associates degree (AA) is preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Required: Refrigerant Transition and Recovery certification through the EPA. Universal EPA Refrigerant card for Technician I level.
- A Certification of training issued by either a State Regulatory agency or technical trade school is preferred.
- Must possess a valid Florida Drivers License in order to operate a company vehicle.
- 5-7 years of commercial appliance repair and refrigeration experience required. 7-10 years preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience for Technician I level
- 3 5 Years or equivalent combination of education and experience for Technician II level
- 0-3 Years of education and/or experience for Technician III level
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50 pounds
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
ITS A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2018 Universal Studios. 2018 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE