Sr. Representative, Global Promotions (NYC based)
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Manage activity for media promotions in top regional US markets, international business and TV development projects. Oversee day-to-day project management and execution of Global Media Promotions all utilizing high-profile intellectual properties.
- Serve as NY project manager, and handle day-to-day coordination of International promotions in UK, Brazil and Canada.
- Pitch and recruit Promotional partnership programs in local Toronto and National in Canada
- Liaise internally with creative, production, digital, event, licensed partner and fulfillment teams to track and ensure the effectiveness and success of all programs
- Identify opportunities to pitch, negotiate and project manage new business, encompassing TV, radio, print, retail and packaged-goods categories.
- Update and present marketing plans, pitch plans, promotional calendars, budgets and annual projections/recaps
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic global promotional campaigns during major attraction launches at Universal Orlando
- Manage legal contracts and event contracts for assigned partnerships and oversee individual program budgets
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Communications required.
EXPERIENCE: 4-7 Years marketing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess strong project management, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment. Must be highly detail oriented and able to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations of possible solutions. Superior business writing skills a must. Strong creative skills with prior campaign management experience a plus.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE