If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Admissions Operations Solutions Developer is responsible for the creation, development, and maintenance of needed reporting and other analysis tools for Full Sail University. Facilitation of effective communication between business users, analysts, IT and development staff is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, produce and validate reports using report writing software primarily focused in relational databases having an intermediate understanding how different data elements interact from various data sources including data warehouse, Excel, text files and other proprietary tables and databases.
- Work with operations analysts to determine data requirements to design output format and to validate results for both ad hoc and scheduled reports for internal use.
- Schedule report runs, update report logs and verify report creation and delivery.
- Develop automated processes to eliminate manual procedures ensuring improved quality, increased accuracy and reduces processing time.
- Understand business needs and requirements to create proper report design.
- Analyze and recommend new opportunities for operational efficiencies.
- Recommend solutions and/or create/run reports to support error resolution.
- Participate with internal and external testing efforts.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience:
- 1+ years of experience working in a business reporting role
- Proven data analysis and problem solving skills
- Exposure to project management methodology
- Demonstrated capability to solicit data requirements from end user to deliver optimal business value for reporting purposes.
- Proficiency with the following:
- Reporting and Presentation tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports and Tableau.
- Relational database concepts and structure
- Microsoft T-SQL to gather and update data across multiple databases and tables
- Experience with the following a bonus:
- SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services)
- Postgres SQL
- MS .Net Framework
- Visual Basic/VBA
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.