SQL Database Administrator - IS Orlando Health Corporate - 144490
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the areas only
Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals, including Lakeland Regional Health Systems, which joined Orlando Health October 1, 2017. More than 3,000 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the areas largest employers with more than 23,000 employees who serve nearly 155,000 inpatients, more than 3 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides
more than $345 million in support of community health needs. More information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
Orlando Health is seeking a SQL Database Administrator for our IS Database Management Team. The Database Administrator will be responsible for administers, manages, designs, documents, and evaluates a variety of database management systems; performs complex technical, analytical and professional services and problem resolution.
- Bachelors degree required. Associates degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelors degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelors degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
- Eight (8) years experience directly supporting enterprise level hardware and /or software systems with the ability to demonstrate technical and career succession of at least five (5) years at craftsmen level Database experience.
- Experience in designing, building, supporting and troubleshooting Oracle databases in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with structured query language (SQL) used with relational database management systems (DBMSs).
- Design, Implement, and configure highly available Microsoft SQL Server solutions
- Proficient in highly available, complex, enterprise database systems.
- Organize and report on all activities relating to the databases under their control.
- Considered a senior resource in the department to mentor and guide junior team members
- Evaluate, document, and design complex database hosting environments.