Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for a Business Analyst in our Enrollment Services office from candidates with strong supervisory experience working with student records and/or registration. This position shares in the management of the College's Enrollment Services Office. Serves as technical lead for system updates to student records, coordinates and facilitates the joint work of all stakeholders in understanding project requirements, defining and prioritizing functionality, and coordinating end-user training. The Business Analyst, Enrollment Services is responsible for start and end term system processes.
1. Bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. Four years of progressive experience in managing student records, registration, planning and scheduling processes, systems and technologies.
3. Two years of supervisory experience.
1. Master's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. Experience with relational databases.
3. Experience with Oracle and PeopleSoft.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
· Cover Letter
· Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
· Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.