Manager, Revenue Management - Resort Sales
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Manage UO overall forecasting environment and a wide variety of financial analysis and summary reporting for the Universal Orlando Resorts
- Manage and enhance current forecasting environment through the use of multiple forecasting models.
- Work closely with Data Science Team to ensure Revenue Management system output and forecast accuracy is within tolerances.
- Manage and develop annual budget, and report on weekly progress towards achievement of goals.
- Identify, measure, and execute ad-hoc analyses such as booking trends, demographics, and stay patterns.
- Manage and enhance our current reporting environment through automation by improved data manipulation.
- Conduct research on best practices in revenue management and forecasting and apply where applicable.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: The role of this position will be to work closely with Resort Sales team members to enhance our overall forecasting accuracy, identify solutions for need periods, while continuing to improve our overall reporting efficiency.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, or related business major required; Masters degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years of Revenue Management experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Position could potentially require travel 2-3 times per year.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of Revenue Management Principles.
- Experience working with Revenue Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Excel (advanced), Word, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent Verbal, Communication, and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE