Entry Level Healthcare Recruiter
Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP) is America's largest therapy staffing firm targeting professionals who seek contract and permanent roles in physical, occupational and speech therapy. We provide employment and workforce solutions to healthcare facilities.
Jackson Nurse Professionals (JNP) specializes in the placement of registered nurses in health care settings nationwide on a per diem, travel/contract, temporary-to-permanent and permanent placement basis.
JTP and JNP are looking for highly motivated professionals who want to start their career in healthcare staffing. As we continue to grow, we are adding entry level staffing recruiters. Our successful Recruitment Consultants are individuals who thrive on competition and have the drive to succeed. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be instrumental in recruiting healthcare professionals for long term contract assignments, permanent placements and per-diem positions across the country. We offer a casual but hard-working and fast paced culture. Plus we provide a wealth of recruiting, sales and industry training so each recruitment consultant can have the tools to be successful. Our managers take responsibility to ensure that you have the best training, coaching and mentorship in the healthcare staffing industry. This is an excellent position to start your recruiting and staffing sales career.
- Inside sales calls and lead generation identifying and qualifying therapists and nurses.
- Team with experienced recruiters and sales account managers to place therapists or nurses on contract assignments nation-wide.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates and assist them with the interview process.
- Work together as a team to provide our clients with the highest caliber of professional healthcare professionals.
Experience and skills:
- Sales experience
- Two years professional work experience
- Ability to make 100 lead generation calls a day
- Healthcare industry experience highly desired.
- College degree desired but not required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with our highly skilled heath care professionals.
- Health Benefits (Effective on your 1st day of employment)
- 401(k) (Effective on your 1st day of employment, ask me about our company matching program during your interview)
- Paid Time Off
- Base salary and uncapped commission plan
- Educational tuition reimbursement