Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent telephone manners and etiquette.
- Typing or word processing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail-orientated, organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to pleasantly interact with patients, clients, and co-workers.
- Desire to meet and exceed client and patient needs and expectations.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written directions in English.
- Ability to complete assigned projects and meet deadlines.
- Sufficient knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling to correctly enter patient information into the computer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer one year experience in a medical office position.
- Computer and word processing experience is required.