Mid-to-Senior Level ASP.Net Developer
(Reliable, local Orlando residents for in-office work only. No telecommuting, off-shoring, or contractors)
Our small, but rapidly growing company, provides a consumer oriented financial service for hundreds of dealers nationwide and tens of thousands of consumers. We are looking for talented, experienced developers to add to our team.
Example Immediate Projects:
* Additional integration of internal application with Salesforce (ASP.Net 2.0, vb.net)
* Improvements to our consumer and dealer facing websites (VB.Net, ASP.Net 2.0, Sitefinity, SQL 2005)
* Improved Reporting (Reporting Services 2005, SQL 2005, Salesforce, possible Analysis Services)
If you fit the requirements below, please email me your resume, salary requirements, and why the position interests you.
* Languages: vb.net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, sql
* Apps: Visual Studio 2008, MS SQL 2005, Reporting Services
* Required Skills: Team player, self-starter, meticulous about code, source control (Mercurial), team-player, autonomous, able to work directly with end-users.
* Bonus Skills: Telerik ASP.Net AJAX controls, Sitefinity, Salesforce, nacha/ach file processing, accounting/banking experience, sql analysis services/data-cubes, CRM/BDC, ORMs/LLBLGen.
You should be comfortable performing (or willing to learn) most of these tasks:
Note - If you aren’t fully capable of discussing and promoting your skills and experience in these points, you should not be applying.
* Fluently build, maintain, and troubleshoot asp.net webform sites and web services using vb.net 2.0+.
* Easily design, develop, and optimize sql – tables, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, etc.
* Analyze and resolve real-world issues with data consistency, timing, transactions and schedules.
* Design and implement for performance and scalability as necessary.
* Identify issues, contribute ideas towards solutions, and implement the selected solution to completion; a fearless problem solver.
* Be productive in a small team environment; a motivated, self-starter.
* Be comfortable in real world development environments and scenarios: production/stage/qa/dev for data and code, with source control, build and deployment processes.
Job Benefits include:
* Competitive pay (commensurate with experience and abilities) and benefits: health insurance, dental, 401k, and generous PTO.
* Small, flexible business casual environment with a true team vibe.
* Working in downtown Orlando (on the North side) with great views.
* The technical latitude and empowerment to research, develop, and deliver - bring your 'A' game.
Our small but rapidly growing company of approximately 40 team members provides a consumer oriented financial service to tens of thousands of consumers through hundreds of dealers and partners nationwide. Our employees are passionate because we pride ourselves on being a great company to work for. Even in a down economy, we’ve grown at least 20% year over year and we’re close to growing even faster. You must enjoy a fun, creative, and diligent work environment. You should be a dedicated problem solver and solution provider. You should be comfortable working with a dynamic group of skilled individuals. Communication skills and a true team mentality are critical. Because we are a financial services company, a successful candidate must complete a background check.