OWNER REFERRAL TELEMARKETING AGENT
Owner Referral Telemarketing Agent makes outbound calls to owner referrals from a list provided by the company based on multiple marketing packages. Agent offers referrals of qualified owners mini vacation packages with various prices, gifts, and resorts in exchange for a timeshare/ vacation ownership sales presentation. Agent may also take inbound calls with the same initiative. Agent may harvest additional referral leads from owners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Outbound calls to In-House Referrals to market mini vacation packages.
- Learn and become well versed and educated with each package offered.
- Must adhere to the utmost professionalism when interacting with fellow employees/management as well as owners, members and prospects.
- Follow company guidelines for solicitation including, but not limited to, script adherence in telephone communications.
- Adhere to company and federal guidelines as they relate to the “Do Not Call” list.
- Ensure compliance of timekeeping, including clocking in and out procedures and attendance.
- Meet the established minimum target quota of net qualified packages on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain the minimum budget VPG on all tours.
- Must not exceed company’s standard cancellation rate for the month.
- Maintain and or exceed company set, closing ratio on all total contact calls.
- Maintain a company set average calls per day (outbound and inbound total).
- Take ownership of personal behavior and weekly production levels.
- Must be familiar with all company programs, systems, and resorts.
- Consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Atlas and Kronos.
- Consistently provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company “DRIven to Excellence” and “The meaning of Yes” standards.
- Candidate is responsible for practicing in all touches and interaction with prospects, owners, and members the meaning of "YES" passion, drive and philosophy of the company in its service commitment.
- Marketing Agent will assist in other clerical and analytical tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent REQUIRED.
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to listen to customers’ needs and make accurate suggestions as it relates to customers requests.
- Must have ability to multi task.
- Must be able to take direction from Management and adjust to company’s needs.
- Minimum 1+ yrs of prior sales experiece within a “one call, one close enviorment” REQUIRED!
- Experience in sales or marketing within the Vacation Ownership/ Timeshare Industry Preferred.
- Call Center Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Experience aquiring/ developing leads or referral telemarketing is a plus.
- Must be comfortable selling over the telephone
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are REQUIRED.
- Must have an "outgoing" personality” and the ability to communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
- Must possess proficient knowledge of computer programs, i.e., Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, and Internet Explorer.
- Must possess excellent telephone and customer relations skills.
- Must have the ablity to work with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Highly self-motivated individual with an inner competitiveness.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Various shifts available to include morning, afternoon and evening. You must be available to work one of the required shifts.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule is required in performing the essential tasks of the position.
- Scheduled attendance requirements may change due to business needs.
Thank you for your interest in a professional career with Diamond Resorts International®. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback on each specific proposal and only applicants of interest will be contacted. Diamond Resorts International® is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms; all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at Diamond Resorts International® via e-mail, the internet, or in any form
a and/or method without a valid and executed agreement in place with Diamond Resorts International® for this purpose, will be deemed as sole property of Diamond Resorts International®.
Equal Opportunity Employer
telesales, telemarketing, sales, call center, timeshare sales, real estate sales, membership sales agent, account executive, owner renewal agent, owner upgrades, up-selling, vacation ownership,