Employers, Mark Your Calendars for our 2015 Online Career Fairs
Looking for great talent for your Central Florida jobs in 2015? Look no further. OrlandoJobs.com is an excellent resource for Central Florida employers to find the best candidates for their open positions. It's a new year and a great opportunity to participate in our online career fairs. You can register today for any of our upcoming events. Your company can participate by purchasing a virtual booth or sponsorship.
New to the career fair? Check out all of the details below. For more information or to purchase your booth, give us a call at 407-645-4224 and one of our Account Managers will walk you through the process.
2015 Online Career Fair Schedule
March 1-30, 2015 - The Online Sales Career Fair
May 1-31, 2015 - The Online Hospitality Career Fair
October 1-November 30, 2015 - The Online Holiday Hiring and Part-Time Career Fair
Reserve a Virtual Booth for any of our events for only $350
An example of the booth is shown above.
Your Booth Includes:
- Your company name and logo on your virtual booth
- The number of jobs you have posted on OrlandoJobs.com
- Prime exposure for your jobs on ALL job search results
Our Marketing Includes:
- Direct email campaigns to job seekers
- Print ads in the Orlando Weekly
- Jobs cross posted to the OrlandoWeekly.com and WKMG Local 6 Click Orlando.com
- Ads on all of our outgoing communications to our Central Florida community
- OrlandoJobs.com proprietary Career Fair technology
- Ads on OrlandoJobs.com (216,000 visitors a month)
- Top search engine placement
Sponsorships are also available.
An example of the a sponsorship booth is shown above.
- Virtual Career Fair Booth with current posted positions included
- Top Permanent Booth Placement
- Featured Sponsor logo with link to your booth on the following:
- Homepage of OrlandoJobs.com
- Career Fair Landing Page
- Name and/or Logo in all 6 Email Blasts with link to your booth
- Print Ads in the Orlando Weekly
- Social Media Alerts w/Twitter handle or Facebook link
Each Employer gets a personal employer page including all of their open jobs. An example is shown below.