Holiday Jobs in Orlando
The holidays are the perfect time to earn extra money, either to pay for your own shopping or pay down debt. Seasonal gigs are plentiful in our region, since we have an influx of travelers this time of year. But separating the real gigs from jobs that are not worth it can be difficult.
OrlandoJobs.com is solving that problem by hosting the Online Holiday Hiring Career Fair. Now through the end of November, you can search through hundreds of full-time and part-time jobs in customer service, retail, hospitality, administration, accounting, sales, housekeeping and more. Over 600 jobs have been posted to date and more our added each day.
Right now, jobs include:
- Activities counselor for After School Programs: The counselor plans and supervises activities for the children. They help maintain and establish appropriate behaviors. This is a part-time position.
- Monitoring representative with Protection 1 Security Solutions: The monitoring representative processes emergency signals and dispatches the authorities. This role pays between $12 and $15 an hour.
- Vehicle technician at the Sygma Network: The vehicle technician is responsible for ensuring all vehicles are in working-condition and meet the company’s standards.
- Servers at Miller’s Ale House: Servers are needed on a part-time bases to take care of guests’ needs and make sure they have an excellent experience.
- Orlando Health jobs: Orlando Health has both full and part-time positions available. Positions range from nursing to cost accounting in the finance department.
- Grounds attendant with Caribe Royal Orlando: The grounds attendant keeps the resort clean and welcoming. It’s a full-time job with weekly pay and competitive wages.
- Sales with Tourico Holidays: A cruise sales agent answers inbound calls and uses their knowledge of tourist destination to book trips. The position requires sales experience and significant initiative.
There are many different positions available during the holidays. If you’ve been struggling to find full-time work or are looking for a second job for supplemental income, the Online Holiday Hiring Career Fair is a great resource to access hundreds of good jobs in one place.