Orange County Sheriff's Office Hosts Career Fair
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office is hosting a career fair to fill a variety of positions within the department. The career fair will be held on Thursday, July 6 2017 from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm at the ICP Orlando on 5850 Clarcona Ocoee Rd, Orlando, FL 32810, just west of Pine Hills Road.
For job seekers, this is a great opportunity to meet with recruiters of the various units hiring for both sworn and civilian positions. The Orange County Sheriff's Office offers great benefits to their full-time employees such as medical, life, and long-term disability insurance, retirement benefits, education incentives, vacation days and paid holidays, and access to gym facilities.
Law Enforcement Positions:
- Deputy Sheriff (Certified or currently enrolled in a Law Enforcement Academy)
- Deputy Sheriff - Sponsorship
- Court Security Deputy (Full-time and Part-time)
- Public Safety Telecommunicator (911 Operator)
- School Crossing Guard (Part-time)
- Latent Print Examiner
- Community Engagement Liaison
- Data Analyst