Wyndham Vacation Ownership
About Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Envision your career with Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 200 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands such as RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Wingate, Margaritaville Vacation Club; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities such as:
• Competitive compensation, benefits and recognition
• Medical/dental and vision care plans which begin within 30 days of employment
• Discounts on travel related areas such as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services
• A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary after 1 year of service
• Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
• Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
• Tuition reimbursement and strong employee development program
• Count On Me Culture which provides exceptional customer service to vacation ownership owners, renters and internal employees