Lake County Schools
About Lake County Schools
Lake County Schools is the 19th largest public school district in the state of Florida, serving approximately 41,000 students across 50 sites. We started off as a small district and have experienced rapid growth over the last few years. Located less than an hour north of Orlando area attractions, we have a hometown feeling with city amenities. Our employees are the heart of our district and students are our number one priority. Education is the foundation for everyone’s career. Join our team and come be a part of the future.
The School System, comprised of more than 5,500 employees, incorporates the mission of working hand-in-hand with the community to prepare individuals for successful lifelong learning, productive employment and responsible citizenry by providing a safe, resource-filled learning environment.
Why choose Lake County Schools:
- 5 holidays plus winter break and spring break
- Pension plans and Investment plans available
- Various Employee insurance benefits\
- Care Here provides primary care services and most prescriptions at no cost to covered employees
- Close proximity to Orlando (under an hour)
- Supportive teacher mentors
- Staff development Opportunities
- Centralized location- easy access to both coasts and theme parks
- Hometown feeling with city amenities
- Strong family oriented communities
- Affordable housing
- Low property taxes
1 job with Lake County Schools
The Educational Foundation of Lake County is a direct support organization for Lake County Schools. We are searching for a unique individual to jo...