Orange County Sheriff's Office
About Orange County Sheriff's Office
The Orange County Sheriff's Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer who prides itself with hiring highly qualified candidates of the highest integrity for all our positions. Aside from being a part of an agency that is truly committed to making a difference in the community, our career opportunities are gratifying, deliver ample chances for advancement, and provide competitive benefits and compensation packages. If you think you are up for the challenge in joining one of America's top law enforcement agencies, we invite you to consider one of the employment positions we currently have available.
All full-time employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office receive the following excellent benefits:
- Sheriff contributes majority of cost for medical coverage
- Life insurance and long term disability insurance is provided by Sheriff; employees may elect to purchase additional coverage
- Retirement benefits are provided by the Florida Retirement System
- Education incentive and reimbursement programs
- 12 vacation days per year/accrues at 3.69 hours bi-weekly
- Sick time accrues at 3.69 hours bi-weekly
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Gym facilities in many agency buildings
- Uniforms, weapons, and other equipment furnished (Certified positions)
- Take home car issued after field training completed (Certified positions)
10 jobs with Orange County Sheriff's Office
The Data Analyst performs analysis functions for assigned business units including design and development of critical ad-hoc reports.
Candidates with 2 years full-time law enforcement experience in Florida will receive a $2,500 signing bonus!
Latent Print Examiner is responsible for the examination and comparison of latent fingerprints.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office in Orlando, Florida invites applicants to apply for the position of Community Engagement Liason.
Guide or control vehicular or pedestrian traffic at such places as streets, schools, railroad crossings, or construction sites.
Respond to emergency and non-emergency calls for service, using a computer aided dispatch terminal for entering call data.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office may be sponsoring candidates to an Auxiliary Law Enforcement Academy in the spring of 2017.
Candidates who have already attended or are currently attending a Florida law enforcement academy may apply. This is a non-paid position...
Candidates with high qualifications may apply to a limited number of paid sponsorships to a law enforcement academy. The ideal candidate possesses ...
The incumbent in this position is responsible for maintaining law and order in and around the courtroom, ensuring the protection and safety of pers...