Orange County Government - Compensation & Recruitment
About Orange County Government - Compensation & Recruitment
Government Orange County is one of seven counties recognized as comprising Central Florida. It is a charter county, meaning it has its own constitution and is self-governing. Having a charter gives the county the ability to respond to a changing environment and meet local needs. Orange County Government is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment and services to all individuals. Orange County prefers on-line job applications for the majority of our current openings. Exceptions will be noted in the posting. Human Resources Administration is responsible for assisting all operating departments under the Board of County Commissioners and several elected officials in the delivery of personnel services by providing a stable, qualified work force in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment:
- Compensation is responsible for the effective utilization of compensation to meet staffing and organizational needs.
- Benefits is responsible for the design/coordination and delivery of County benefits programs.
- Recruitment supports the County's staffing needs.
Training and Employee Relations:
- Training provides career development, performance improvement and skill enhancement programs, products, and services for Orange County's full time employees and initiates and responds to the wellness needs of the County.
- Employee Relations administers and monitors policies and regulations as they pertain to all County employees.
Human Resources Information Systems:
- HRIS coordinates and manages the County's Human Resources Information System. It provides direction in establishing standard operating procedures for the accurate, timely and consistent maintenance of all electronic employee record files. The integration and exchange of quality HR information assists county management and employees in making better, more timely decisions.
Internship and Volunteer Opportunities:
- Orange County offers both paid and unpaid internships. Orange County also offers its citizens many ways to use your skills and talents to benefit your community through various volunteer opportunities.
5 jobs with Orange County Government - Compensation & Recruitment
Nursing Unit Supervisor - Orange County Government
Associate Medical Examiner - Orange County Government