Reservation Sales Associate
Reservation Sales Associate – Work from Home
NAVIS is proud to have been named by the Oregonian as a "Top Place to Work in Oregon" three years running!
NAVIS is seeking qualified, Reservation Sales Associates (RSAs) in Orlando FL who want to work from home on a part-time basis assisting guests with their vacation reservations. Guests calling to reserve a vacation rental or resort property are excited and eager to learn as much as they can about the property they are calling about. NAVIS RSAs are there to help guests with the details of their vacation planning.
The RSA position offers the following:
- Guests are typically quite happy to interact with you; you are helping them plan their vacation!
- Much of the work is consultative in nature
- The scope of work is very broad
- It is a home-based position
- Bulk of calls are inbound with the ability to make outbound calls
- Sales is a key component of the role and commissions are paid accordingly, along with various incentive / performance bonuses
- Comprehensive training program
- Selling & booking reservations for resorts, vacation rentals & property management companies
- Consistently maintain NAVIS core values and performance expectations while assisting guests on behalf of our clients
- Effectively manage and maintain call efficiencies
- Utilize NAVIS best practices to increase sales and fully embrace coaching opportunities
- Increase client product knowledge through self-education, workshops & certifications in between calls
- Build and sustain strong working relationships, participating with team members is expected
- Must be available to attend the full in-house training program ( 4-6 weeks in duration) beginning April 13, 2015. There are unfortunately no exceptions.
- Great interpersonal interaction skills in addition to sales skills and/or the desire to sell
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful, all while demonstrating high competence and a winning, positive attitude
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Excellent English communications skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient technology skills with programs such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Must be comfortable navigating multiple screens in a Windows environment while having a conversation with the guest
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, taxes, etc.
- Ability to type at least 30 WPM accurately
- Must have a private, quiet work space at home that is free from distractions
- Must have a high-speed internet connection (NAVIS will provide the computer, 2 monitors and other related equipment)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successful, demonstrated sales experience
- Hospitality, real estate and/or travel experience
Live the NAVIS Core Values:
- Golden Rule – Treat others as you would want to be treated
- Integrity – A person of your word, highly trusted
- Innovation – Open and involved in creating or executing on “new”
- Passion – Love the TEAM, the clients and the work we do
- Attitude – Consistently display a positive, can-do attitude
Wage and Hours:
- Positions are part time (average 27.5 hours per week). The available schedule is from 5:00am-11:00pm, 7 days per week.
- Pay is $10.25 base + commissions + bonus (on average pay ranges from $13.00 to $16.50/hr., depending on your overall performance and sales abilities.) Top performers have the ability to significantly surpass this average range.
Based in Bend, Oregon, NAVIS is the leading provider of sales and marketing solutions to hotels, resorts and vacation rental management companies in North America. After more than 25 years in business, clients view NAVIS as the best source of solutions and employees view NAVIS as THE best place to work.
Here is a link to see what our clients are saying about us http://www.navisresorts.com/testimonials/