Monitoring Representatives - October 18th Hiring Event - Customer Service Reps Needed
BE SOMEBODY’S HERO EVERY DAY!
We are looking for full-time Monitoring Representatives (Alarm Dispatch Operators/Customer Service Reps) to join our team at our monitoring center located in LONGWOOD, FLORIDA.
WHO IS CMS?
Criticom Monitoring Services (CMS) provides 24-hour alarm monitoring for residential and commercial customers. When a customer’s alarm system goes off, we receive and process the alarm and dispatch the proper authorities if needed.
“WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?”
Starting pay is based on experience within the starting range of $12 and $15 per hour. You are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following your 30 days of employment. Besides competitive pay and benefits, we offer a steady and fun work environment with room for growth as well as TUITION REIMBURSEMENT. Due to high demand for our services, there are plenty of chances for overtime. Working second or third shift, weekends, holidays, and/or if you are bilingual increases your pay!
- Process emergency alarm signals
- Call customers notifying and/or verifying alarm signals
- Dispatch proper authorities if necessary
- Answer phone calls from customers
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required and verified
- Familiarity with computers and the ability to quickly learn new software
- Experience in customer service is required (call center environment preferred but not required)
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 AWPM (accurate words per minute)
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to communicate clearly on the phone and have the ability to read and speak fluent English (fluency in Spanish/English is a plus but not required)
- Must be very detailed oriented and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Consistent and predictable job attendance is required
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hire and successfully complete a thorough FBI background check
Our next HIRING EVENT is scheduled for OCTOBER 18, 2016
There will be 4 sessions. Please register for only one by clicking on the following link:
Candidates must be on time or risk waiting for the next session, based on space availability.
Session #1 starts at 8:30 a.m.
Session #2 starts at 10:30 a.m.
Session #3 starts at 1:00 p.m.
Session #4 starts at 3:00 p.m.
CANDIDATES MUST REGISTER FOR THE EVENT THEY ARE ATTENDING, MUST BRING A PRINTED RESUME AND APPLY ONLINE PRIOR TO COMING IN.