Leisure Sales Manager
BASIC FUNCTIONS: The Leisure Sales Manager is responsible for generating conference business from a local, vertical and national markets, maximization of sales, development of potential markets and sound administration of assigned responsibilities through sensible delegation and personal attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
Minimum (2) two years of college, degree desirable. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have 5 years experience in hotel sales or related industry. Aggressive, outgoing and self-motivating individual with pleasant personality.
- Establish profitable and cost effective sales programs.
- Maintain sales awareness throughout the local market.
- Consistently monitor results to goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor competition.
- Build shoulder season group business.
- Assist in development of customer sales programs, packages, etc.
- Assist in development of budgets, projections, and implementation plans for each market segment.
Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees.
- Experience making presentations in front of groups.
- Demonstrates team-building experience and ability to lead by example.
- Use a “hands-on” approach to management.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all employees.
- Instill a “can-do” attitude in employees.
- Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations.
- Strong technical and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work with limited support.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Involved with local community to develop business.
- Strong budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
About Our Property
Come build your future with Benchmark Hospitality International at The Villas of Grand Cypress
The Villas of Grand Cypress offers guests world class amenities and a choice of magnificent accommodations, including spacious Club Suites and elegant Villas with up to four bedrooms. All within walking distance of 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature - designed golf, an Academy of Golf, unparalleled recreation and diverse and decadent dining.
Why You Want to Work for Us!
Benchmark Hospitality International has determined our core set of values as: Integrity, Individual, Entrepreneurship, Partnership, Realism, Service and we believe in balanced system of Living, Learning and Leisure. These values are considered and applied in all aspects of our performance and relationships with others and everything we do has our guests and employees in mind.
What Our Employees Say About Us!
“Working at The Villas of Grand Cypress is like working with an extended family. Once you arrive on the peaceful and relaxing property, with the beautiful rolling greens and mature landscaping, it already feels like home”. The property has a unique sense of relaxed sophistication and service. Employees are encouraged and even challenged to make decisions to “Be The Difference” in everything they do! Being creative and entrepreneurial to think differently about how we provide service to the guest is a day to day occurrence.
Benefits offered to FT employees:
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Free Meals at The Grand Cafe
- Free Golf for employees
- Employee & Employer Funded 401-k
- Hotel Travel Discounts at our sister properties
- Discounts with Partner vendors
- Recognition Programs
An Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F