- Career Level
Come work with us and make a difference...
Responsible for coordination of the Pinellas Support Teams including recruitment, training, and implementing program policies and procedures. Responsible for professional work involving assessment, screening, networking with referral sources, program coordination and outcome monitoring for services. Participates in implementing clinical program guidelines and overseeing clinical care. Participates in and provides leadership in the organization’s continuous quality improvement efforts.
1. Provides clinical support to staff working for the Pinellas Support Teams.
2. Reviews documentation ensuring compliance with program guidelines and best clinical practices.
3. Completes data entry into GEMS and other internal database systems.
4. Monitors ongoing progress and needs within the family and supportive services. Ensures families are linked to services and natural support systems as stated in the service plan.
5. Provides back-up coverage in the absence of the Program Director.
6. Participates in the recruitment of contractors as needed.
7. Monitors progress reports and files for Quality Assurance on families for the Pinellas Support Teams.
8. Collects and reports on data as needed on a monthly and quarterly basis.
9. Coordinates independent contractors and monitors quality and compliance with contract provisions.
10. Provides clinical services in the absence of a Contractor as assigned by Director.
11. Monitors, reviews and evaluates outcomes.
12. Works within the philosophy and function of the Children’s Home, Inc.
13. Attends meetings, training and conferences as directed. May serve on both internal and external committees as directed.
14. Provides leadership and participates in the organization’s performance and quality improvement efforts.
15. Performs other related duties as assigned.
***THESE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF ALL DUTIES PERFORMED. EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER JOB RELATED MARGINAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED***
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or other related field
- Licensed In FL(Preferred) with at least two years of experience in the mental health field.
Licenses & Certifications:
· Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license with no record of criminal driving offense of license suspension.
· Must possess means of providing job related transportation and show proof of required insurance. Must be insurable under CHI’s current auto insurance policy.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
· Must successfully complete and maintain FDLE clearance, Federal background and state criminal background check and sexual predator screening.
Supervision Received: As required by funding contracts or at least monthly.