Call Center Associate l
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
******PART TIME POSITION***********
Meet or exceed the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provides general information concerning credit union accounts, products and services
- Prepares daily paperwork and reports according to branch procedures
- Assists CCA II or CCO’s with the loan application process
- Serves members promptly, courteously and professionally
- Actively cross-sells credit union services available to membership
- Complete CTR and SAR reports in accordance with Credit Union Policy
- Must take ownership of a specific problem or need of a member
- Must present a professional image and proper personal appearance according to CU standards
- Must be a skillful communicator with strong probing and relationship building skills
- Must actively listen to members and find the best credit union solution to meet their specific need
- Must meet or exceed individual sales and services goals assigned by Manager or Supervisor
- Must meet or exceed individual call center standards and service levels set by Manager or Supervisor
COMPLEXITY OF WORK:
RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE OF OFFICE/DEPARTMENT TEAM:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (if applicable):
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.REGULAR ATTENDANCE is required.
2.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must have at least six months call center experience in related field
- Must maintain a satisfactory employment record (no excessive absences or tardiness)
- Must not presently be under disciplinary action
- Must complete the education requirements and criteria towards promotion to CCA I
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CL/DI license within 6 months
- New employee orientation
- Internal Sales and Service training
- Core system training
- Loan Training
LANUGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, operations procedures, etc. Ability to write simple correspondence and to respond to common inquiries or complaints from members.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
None Up to 1/3 1/3 to 2/3 2/3 and more (Occasionally) (Frequently) (Regularly)
Talk or Hear
Use Hands to Feel, Handle, or finger tools, or controls
Climb or balance
Stoop, Kneel, crouch or crawl
Reach with Hands and Arms
Taste or Smell
A.Does this job require that weight be lifted or force be exerted? If so, how much and how often?
None Up to 1/3 1/3 to 2/3 2/3 and more
Up to 10 Pounds
Up to 25 Pounds
Up to 50 Pounds
Up to 100 Pounds
More than 100 Pounds
B.Does this job have any special vision requirements? Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less). Color Vision (Ability to identify and distinguish colors)
Note on Special Requirements;
Must work for long periods in front of computer screen.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.