- Contract Type
This position is in Orlando. Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance.
Smart Ride is currently filling 2 available positions for a 5 to 6 week contract
Required Experience with:
- Wire assembly and circuit board handling experience are needed.
- Electrical panel-building.
- Assemble several electronic controls cabinets and a 19" rack with similar electronic components (PLCs, I/O modules, UPS, terminal blocks, circuit breakers, etc.).
- Mechanical aptitude able to
- drill, mount components
- follow drawings and ask appropriate questions
- **Following drawings is critical.**
Electrical skills to be able to:
- route wire appropriately
- crimp/terminate with ferrules
- use a meter to verify voltages and proper wiring
- apply appropriate labels to items
Show a precision and quality of work.
All applicants will be REQUIRED to do an ON SITE drug test at the time of interview. Applicants will be subject to background screening.