Head of Engineering
- Contract Type
Smart Ride is currently seeking a skilled Head of Engineering. This position is temp to permanent hire for the right fit person.
All applicants will be REQUIRED to do an ON SITE drug test and background check at the time of interview.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall maintenance and safety of the cluster attractions including the fabric of the building and building facilities, displays shows, rides, cinema, equipment, machinery, alarms etc.
- To ensure building facilities, displays shows, rides, cinema, equipment, machinery, alarms etc are in safe, full working order and to the highest standard at all times.
- Ensure all statutory equipment periodic inspections are arranged and all in-house inspection regimes are implemented, or developed and subsequently implemented if found necessary.
- Ensure all follow up recommendations are carried out with immediate effect and that all relevant paperwork and signs offs are completed.
- Ensure all show related equipment and effects are in full working order at all times and are covered by a consistent preventative maintenance programme of works
- Project management of new display/rides areas.
- Responsible for assessment, supply and maintenance of all safety equipment and protective devices for the maintenance team.
- Ensure the team has the necessary skills and experience to deputise in Manager's absence.
- Management, development and training of the Technical team.
- Responsible for all admin related duties such as rotas, holiday cover etc.
- Attend weekly meeting with full Management Team
- Responsible for coordination of Performance supervisor in all aspects of operational running of the technical facilities in the attraction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance requests, purchase orders and stock levels are managed through the onsite Facilities Management system