TeleHealth - Mental Health Clinician
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Position: TeleHealth Clinician
IMPOWER is the leading non-profit organization in Central Florida providing online mental health services through a state-of-the-art, HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. This allows patients to be seen and clinicians to provide services from the privacy of their own homes!
We are dedicated to empowering the lives of those in need by offering personal attention, counseling, assistance and inspiration to help them reach their full potential and achieve individual success. No matter what barriers an individual may have encountered, IMPOWER provides the tools necessary to achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Build your own salary and service model working out of your own home on your own schedule – eliminate driving and no-shows, decrease cancellations, and tremendously increase your volume of services without spending extra time working!
We are rapidly expanding our telehealth program and are seeking non-licensed and licensed clinicians. Traditional service locations are also available in IMPOWER clinics, schools, and homes. Services are being provided to children, adults and families across the entire state of Florida. Positions are available immediately.
Don't struggle in part time, fee for service positions without benefits and liability insurance! Instead, become a full time, mental health professional with:
- Full administrative and support services
- Full benefit package including fully qualified ACA health insurance
- 401k eligibility after introductory period.
IMPOWER offers a creative full time compensation package with unlimited earning potential.
Grow your career with us and make a real difference in the lives of those in need of mental health services.
- Master’s Degree in social work or a human services related field from an accredited college or university.
- At least 1 year of experience providing clinical services to children and families.
- Completion of the requirements to be a Community Mental Health Practitioner as described in the Florida Medicaid Community Mental Health manual.
- Valid driver’s license, insurable under company auto policy and proof auto insurance.
- Successful motor vehicle background check.
- Successful background screenings through local law enforcement, Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, and FBI.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (word processing, spreadsheets, database, and emailing)
You can also visit our website for other employment opportunities: http://www.impowerfl.org/careers/job-opportunities/