Officer Loss Prevention Overnight
- Full Time
We celebrate the person you can become as much as the person you are today.
A career at Marriott is more than a job. It’s a future. You choose where you want to go, how you want to GROW, and we help make it happen. Expect opportunities to learn new skills, coworkers who share your enthusiasm, and recognition that REWARDS your success. If this is how you want to LIVE—challenged and supported to reach your own personal goals—you want to be at Marriott, where life just keeps getting better. Join us. We’re Marriott.
Positions are currently available at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes and the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Positioned as a quiet retreat, we’re focused on delivering the luxury and service for which our brands are renowned, while the city’s top attractions are only minutes away. At Grande Lakes we’ll provide you with the tools and rewards you need to meet every challenge. Join us and experience our commitment to excellence, while redefining your future.
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes is currently accepting applications for Officer Loss Prevention Overnight - JW Marriott and the Ritz-Carlton (1600110B):
- Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system.
- Lock property entrances when required.
- Conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
- Call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Complete incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints.
- Resolve safety hazard situations.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Security/Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
- Conduct investigations and gather evidence.
- Conduct interviews with relevant parties.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. In addition some states may have additional licensing/registration requirements to be considered for this position.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
FORTUNE magazine recognized Marriott International as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”, for the tenth consecutive year. Benefits may include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, career advancement, hotel room discounts and more.
Live • Reward • Grow
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.