- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The Training Coordinator will assist in evaluating the new hire curriculum for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth. The trainer will work with the quality assurance coordinators and managers to develop specific training to meet the needs of current team members as identified by auditing. This position will coordinate training schedules and evaluate applicable outside training resources. This position will conduct training classes for any unit within Club Operations as directed. The training coordinator will be responsible for development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results.
- Develop, implement and deliver training programs for varying levels of individuals in the Club Operations department 20%
- Develop and maintain continual education support materials to assist the Club Operations Department. These materials (i.e. The Club, MGV, FCC and other implemented departments policy and procedure manuals) will be used as a reference once training has been completed 50%
- Consult with the managers and supervisors of the Club Operations department to assess training needs and develop programs to match these needs. Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed 10%
- Document procedures for the Club Operations department 20%
- Proficient understanding of call center terminology.
- Ability to assess needs related to call center practices, procedures, computer systems and produce training programs and materials to target these needs.
- Leadership skills to effectively direct trainees and other department professionals while in a training class environment.
- Ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material trained.
- This position requires initiative, motivation, creativity and ability to understand many areas of expertise.
- The training area is one of constant change. This position must be able to react positively to department changes and help innovate new developments in training targeted to both new and existing employees.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
Excellent technical writing skills for development, implementation and maintenance of training materials.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five to seven years of industry and/or call center experience preferred.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Training experience preferred.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
* For more information call (407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh