Company Overview and Benefits
EXPLORE AN AMAZING CAREER AT THE Y
As the nation's leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through your development, healthy living and social responsibility, the YMCA of Central Florida offers more than just a job – we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting impact in your community.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
The Y impacts lives all over Central Florida through our 27 Family Centers and with over 2,000 employees, giving you tremendous opportunities to make a difference. Whatever your talent, interest, or level of experience, you can realize your potential in an array of available positions in our areas of focus.
SKILLS WE ARE SEEKING IN PASSIONATE CANDIDATES:
- Passion for helping others
- Outstanding relationship builder
- Team player
- Innate leader
- Great communicator
- Proficient in web & new media
- Organized and self-motivated
- High energy and enthusiastic
Visit Our Website | Careers
Membership Services Coordinator (Team Lead / Supervisor), Full-time
Osceola County YMCA Family Center (Kissimmee)
Are you able to provide outstanding customer service and promote a personalized member engagement experience? Are you effective in motivating others and leading a team to reach their sales goals? Are you ready for the next step in your career with one of the most progressive and innovative non-profit organizations in Central Florida?
The YMCA of Central Florida is seeking a dynamic Membership Services Coordinator at our beautiful Osceola County YMCA Family Center in Kissimmee, Florida. Under the direction and supervision of the Executive Director, s/he will be responsible for leading tours to perspective members, and helping to ensure membership revenue goals are met by daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets. This individual will utilize our electronic system for entering various data such as memberships, involvements, and program enrollments. S/he must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to multi-task by engaging with individuals at the front desk, as well as answer the telephone in a prompt and courtesy manner. This individual will assist the Director with scheduling staff, reporting duties, and perform audits. S/he will ensure the security of the Association by enforcing policy regarding visitors access, and maintains the visitor's log. Upon welcoming and greeting all individuals into the Family Center, s/he will ensure a membership card is presented or proper guest fee, if required, is paid. S/he must be available to work during peak business hours that may include early mornings, week days, evenings, Saturdays and some holidays. This individual will promote and represent the mission and core values of the YMCA of Central Florida in the Family Center and its programs.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in membership or customer service related field required.
- YMCA membership, sales or operations experience strongly preferred.
- Previous professional staff management experience preferred.
- Previous successful experience performing telemarketing and/or call center duties preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required; Oracle, Acromobile/Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- Affordable and quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options).
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee.
- Generous paid time off package.
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment.
- Complementary YMCA membership for employee and household; with access to all Association locations.
- Career advancement & enrichment opportunities with one of the largest and most progressive YMCA Associations in the country.
- A challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.