- Full Time
Unit 3/L14 Salary: Negotiable
Note: This role could be done from Orlando or Dallas.
Summary of Position: Provide financial oversight and direction to one or more of Cru's ministries. Act as liaison between the Financial Services Group and field ministries at the direction of the Chief Financial Officer and Ministry CFO Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
As an employee with Cru:
· Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
· Maintain a positive witness for Christ
· Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
· Share what God is teaching him or her
· Analyze and interpret financial statements and reports. Present financial information to a variety of groups.
· Knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
· Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting practices and all related legislation and regulations.
· Ability to perform tasks with extremely close attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain accurate records and files.
· Ability to maintain positive attitude even during periods of heavy workload.
· Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
· Travel Required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting from a four-year college or university and a minimum of ten years’ professional accounting experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.