CARES Case Manager - Brevard County
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Position: CARES Case Manager
- Description: IMPOWER is actively recruiting for a new Case Manager for our CARES Program in the BrevardCounty area. This position will implement all aspects of the CARES Program including the intake process of all referrals in a timely manner, facilitating set up of telehealth services, ensures assessments are completed in accordance with timelines and criteria in policy and procedure. This professional will work with the client and the client’s family to address issues related to implementation of services, continuing services and trouble-shooting any issues in the telehealth service. This position will report to Out Patient Operations and will have essential job functions of a targeted case manager.
- BA in social work or a human services related field from an accredited college or university.
- One year of FT equivalent experience.
- Working Knowledge of day to day IT, computers, internet based communications
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Successful background screenings through local law, FDLE, FBI fingerprinting and motor vehicle background checks.