Faculty Instructors: Interactive Media Entertainment
- Full Time
We are seeking dedicated individuals with experience in Interactive Entertainment Media such as gaming, virtual reality, transmedia, and mobile to teach and mentor online students and manage curriculum.
This is a full-time, on-site position based in Winter Park, FL, working from local offices in support of The Los Angeles Film School. Instructors are expected to support the vision, mission, and strategy of the school, displaying the highest professional standards, representing the school with a positive demeanor, and participating in the school’s activities with a collaborative spirit. Faculty may be asked to teach additional courses for which they are credentialed as needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Business or a closely related field is required. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of practical work experience related to the course topics such as the management and distribution of interactive and mobile media, video games, virtual reality and transmedia is required and must be described on the resume, including dates of employment.
- Online teaching experience is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Apple/Mac environment and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude, a desire to help others, and a passion for educating and mentoring students
- Proficient with relevant industry tools, including Learning Management Systems
- We operate 7 days per week and support a large population in the Pacific time zone. A flexible schedule is necessary to provide excellence in student support.
- Physical, visual, and auditory capacity necessary to work on a computer and communicate effectively with students via telephone and computer.
Please forward resume and letter of interest addressing applicant qualifications for this position to email@example.com . No phone calls, please. All positions are subject to full background check. OIF/OEF Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply. If you are an OIF/OEF Veteran, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.